Are you working to figure out next steps for getting your business idea off the ground or looking to push forward a new strategy for your business?
Business Success is a series of ten online and dynamic workshops, created to help you understand and manage the many components of starting and growing your business successfully. Each workshop is designed to provide you with concrete tools and resources to break down your next steps into manageable tasks.
Register for one workshop or more within the series.
The following sessions are available:
- Introduction to Self Employment (2/4)
- Values + Mission- Clarity for your Business (2/11)
- Your Marketing Strategy (2/18)
- Getting Your Business Online (2/25)
- Pricing Strategies (3/4)
- Bookkeeping Solutions (3/11)
- Projecting Cash Flow (3/18)
- Using Your Business Financials (3/25)
- Quickbooks- Is it Right for Me? (4/1)
- Tax Readiness for the Self Employed (4/8)
Registration closes at 11am on the day of the workshop.
Click Here To Register
|Tax Readiness for the Self-Employed||2021-05-11 May 11, 2021||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Work for Yourself@50+||2021-05-13 May 13, 2021||Start a Business||ONLINE daytime||Statewide|
|Grow Your Business Online||2021-04-17 April 17, 2021|
(ends June 04, 2021)
|Start a Business||ONLINE Anytime||Statewide|
|Business Basics||2021-05-25 May 25, 2021|
(ends June 08, 2021)
|Start a Business||ONLINE Evening||Statewide|