The goal of this training experience is to give you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to create a compelling web presence & website for your small business.
Here are the topics covered:
- Choose the right tools
- Evaluate your brand
- Design an effective website
- Creating site content
- Create your eCommerce store
- Getting found through SEO
- Grow with email marketing
- Mastering social media
- Offer exceptional sales and service experiences
- Protect your website
Additional orientation and mentoring sessions are included.
The course is targeted to established businesses and requires the use of an internet-accessible device.
Grow Your Business Online is the Empower by GoDaddy program in partnership with New Ventures Maine. By completing five modules within the course, you qualify for access to free products, services, and support through GoDaddy.
Requirements for Free Products and Services:
- To receive one free domain (.com or .org) and website hosting for 2 years: attend an Orientation session and complete the Choose Your Tools survey in the learning platform.
- To receive one free branded email address and be enrolled in a 50% Discount Program beyond the first two (2) years of this program: publish your website or complete five (5) courses.
Enroll anytime, complete by June 18th.
Contact Karin Petrin at 207-768-9468 or email@example.com
Click Here To Register
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2023-06-06 June 06, 2023||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2023-06-06 June 06, 2023||Start a Business||ONLINE Evening||Statewide|
|Business Basics||2023-05-31 May 31, 2023|
(ends June 14, 2023)
|Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|
|Grow Your Business Online||2023-03-06 March 06, 2023|
(ends August 31, 2023)
|Start a Business||Online Anytime||Statewide|