The goal of this interactive training experience is to give you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to create a compelling web presence & website for your small business.
Work online through the following courses with a trainer in this facilitated session:
- Evaluate your brand: What branding can accomplish for your business
- Choose the right tools: Identify which GoDaddy products fit your business
- Design an effective website: Bring the best of your brand to your customers
- Create your eCommerce store: Prepare, manage, and grow an online store
Work online at your own pace through the remaining courses:
- Creating site content: Make a great first impression
- Getting found through SEO: Familiarize and utilize search engine optimization (SEO)
- Grow with email marketing: Use email marketing to gain, keep and engage subscribers
- Mastering social media: Why, when, and how to leverage social media accounts
- Offer exceptional sales and service experiences: Create an exceptional experience
- Protect your website: Learn how to protect your customers and your brand
Additional facilitated work/lab sessions and group coaching sessions are included.
The course is targeted to established businesses and requires the use of an internet-accessible device.
Empower is created by GoDaddy in partnership with the Association for Enterprise Opportunity (AEO) and New Ventures Maine. By completing at least three modules within the course, you qualify for access to free products, services, and support through GoDaddy.
Contact Jenn Dobransky at Jenn.email@example.com
Click Here To Register
|Business Basics||2023-05-31 May 31, 2023|
(ends June 14, 2023)
|Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2023-06-26 June 26, 2023||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Work for Yourself@50+||2023-06-28 June 28, 2023||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Work for Yourself@50+||2023-07-20 July 20, 2023||Start a Business||Augusta||Central|
|Grow Your Business Online||2023-03-06 March 06, 2023|
(ends August 31, 2023)
|Start a Business||Online Anytime||Statewide|