New Ventures Maine (NVME) can help you:
- Research your idea-can you do it? Is it worth it? Can it bring the necessary rewards?
- Get organized and put a plan together.
- Turn your dream into reality.
Core classes include:
- Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Business Basics
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA matched savings for business
- A three-step guide to planning a business
- The Maine SBDC for business counseling and assistance
|Business Basics||2020-06-02 June 02, 2020|
(ends June 16, 2020)
|Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Work for Yourself@50+||2020-06-17 June 17, 2020||Start a Business||ONLINE Evening||Statewide|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2020-06-18 June 18, 2020||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Tax Readiness for the Self-Employed||2020-06-23 June 23, 2020||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Main Street Rise: Grow Your Business Online||2020-05-01 May 01, 2020|
(ends December 31, 2020)
|Start a Business||ONLINE Anytime||Statewide|