New Ventures Maine (NVME) can help you:
- Research your idea-can you do it? Is it worth it? Can it bring the necessary income?
- Get organized and put a plan together.
- Turn your dream into reality.
Core classes include:
- Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Business Basics
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA matched savings for business expenses
- A three-step guide to planning a business
- Individual business advising
|Tax Readiness for the Self-Employed||2021-05-11 May 11, 2021||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Work for Yourself@50+||2021-05-13 May 13, 2021||Start a Business||ONLINE daytime||Statewide|
|Grow Your Business Online||2021-04-17 April 17, 2021|
(ends June 04, 2021)
|Start a Business||ONLINE Anytime||Statewide|
|Business Basics||2021-05-25 May 25, 2021|
(ends June 08, 2021)
|Start a Business||ONLINE Evening||Statewide|