New Ventures Maine (NVME) can help you:
- Research your idea-can you do it? Is it worth it? Can it bring the necessary rewards?
- Get organized and put a plan together.
- Turn your dream into reality.
Core classes include:
- Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Business Basics
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA for business
- a three-step guide to planning a business
- Maine Business Works for information on workshops statewide.
- The Maine SBDC for business counseling and assistance
|Business Basics||2019-06-05 June 05, 2019|
(ends June 19, 2019)
|Start a Business||Presque Isle||Northern|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2019-07-17 July 17, 2019||Start a Business||Augusta||Central|
|Tax Readiness for the Self-Employed||2019-12-03 December 03, 2019||Start a Business||ONLINE||Statewide|
|Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrep||2019-09-17 September 17, 2019|
(ends December 10, 2019)
|Start a Business||York County location TBD||Southern|
|Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrep||2020-02-19 February 19, 2020|
(ends May 13, 2020)
|Start a Business||South Portland||Southern|