Work online at your own pace in this self-guided course. The following topics are covered:
- Online Marketing 101: branding and your domain name
- Evaluating Your Business 101: understand your business to create a solid digital marketing strategy
- Digital Identity and Content Creation: craft your website messaging so customers can find your business
- Building a Website: develop the skills to understand, build, and manage your website
- E-Commerce 101: create your online store
- Getting Found-Search Engine Optimization: improve and update your website content to be more searchable
- Power of Social Media: create shareable and relevant social media content and connect with customers
- Email Marketing: create relevant content and reach more customers through email marketing
The goal of this course is to give you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to create a compelling web presence. The course is targeted at established businesses and requires the use of an internet-accessible device.
EMPOWER is a program created by GoDaddy in partnership with the Association for Enterprise Opportunity (AEO) and New Ventures Maine.
By completing at least three modules, you qualify for free access to products, services, and support through GoDaddy. This course utilizes the Thinkific platform.
Enroll anytime, complete by December 31st. For
More Information, contact Karin Petrin at 207-768-9468 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here To Register
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2023-06-06 June 06, 2023||Start a Business||ONLINE Daytime||Statewide|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2023-06-06 June 06, 2023||Start a Business||ONLINE Evening||Statewide|
|Business Basics||2023-05-31 May 31, 2023|
(ends June 14, 2023)
|Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|
|Grow Your Business Online||2023-03-06 March 06, 2023|
(ends August 31, 2023)
|Start a Business||Online Anytime||Statewide|