Wednesday, April 25, 2012 1 PM – 5 PM
Augusta Civic Center
76 Community Drive, Augusta, ME
This is a Free event for small business owners, managers and entrepreneurs who want to start or grow a business!
- Meet with lenders one on one.
- Bring your elevator speech, business plan and financial statements
- Learn about borrowing and lending for small business growth
- Get an update from the SBA on small business finance
- Talk with representatives of the IRS, the USDA Rural Development, SCORE, Maine Small Business Development Centers, FAME and others.
- Attend a Getting Credit Ready workshop with Women, Work and Community
- Download the checklist to get ready here: credit-ready checklist.
To register online, click here. For more information call Sandra Fontaine at (207) 622-8381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.