A broad coalition of community organizations is hosting a forum to allow candidates for U.S. Senate an opportunity to discuss a wide range of issues that affect Maine women and girls, including economic security, freedom from violence, healthcare, and civil rights.
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012
Reception: 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Candidates’ Forum: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: University of Southern Maine, Hannaford Hall, 88 Bedford St., Portland
This event is free and open to the public.
More Information on fb page.
- American Association of University Women of Maine
- Family Planning Association of Maine
- League of Women Voters of Maine
- Maine Children’s Alliance
- Maine Women’s Policy Center
- National Council of Jewish Women—Southern Maine
- University of Southern Maine’s Women and Gender Studies Program
Participating Organizations: Coalition for Maine Women • Frances Perkins Center • Hardy Girls Healthy Women • Mabel Wadsworth Women’s Health Center • Maine Centers for Women, Work, and Community • Maine Women’s Fund