New Ventures Maine is served by an Advisory Council whose members are appointed by the Governor. The Advisory Council serves in a strategic planning capacity, supports the development, marketing and advocacy of the agency, and hosts the biennial Funders’ Reception. Advisory Council members are chosen to represent a range of interests, skills and abilities and geographic areas and include past program participants.
Advisory Council members provide important links to and from education, business, and non-profits and offer significant role models of community leadership to staff and program participants alike.
- Karin Anderson – Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
- Mary Cathcart – Margaret Chase Smith Policy Center, University of Maine
- Janice deLima – Norway Savings Bank
- Sarah Halpin (Chair) – Back Cove Financial
- Maria Hinteregger – United Way of Mid Coast Maine
- Larinda Meade – Artist/Printmaker
- Muriel Mosher – Maine MEP
- Molly O’Connell – Maine Association of Nonprofits
- James Page – University of Maine System
- Sarah Ruef-Lindquist – Allen Financial
- Cheryl Timberlake – Capitol Insights
- Deirdre Wadsworth – Hardypond Construction
- Laura Warner – Biddeford Savings
For more information please contact Gilda Nardone, E.D. at (207) 621-3437 or email@example.com