The goal of this training experience is to give you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to create a compelling website for your small business.
PLEASE NOTE: SEATS ARE LIMITED!
In this all-day Masterclass, we will cover a variety of topics (see below), have open/lab time for you to work on developing and building your site with skilled staff, and provide lunch!
By the end of the session, you could be well on your way to completing a functional website.
Topics we will cover:
- Choose the right tools: Identify which GoDaddy products fit your business
- Evaluate your brand: What branding can accomplish for your business
- Design an effective website: Bring the best of your brand to your customers
- Creating site content: Make a great first impression
- Create your eCommerce store: Prepare, manage, and grow an online store
- Getting found through SEO: Familiarize and utilize search engine optimization (SEO)
- Grow with email marketing: Use email marketing to gain, keep and engage subscribers
- Mastering social media: Why, when, and how to leverage social media accounts
- Offer exceptional sales and service experiences: Create an exceptional experience
- Protect your website: Learn how to protect your customers and your brand
Entrepreneurs who participate in the class receive free tools:
- Available domain name and hosting package
- Web builder (software) with Ecommerce
- Branded email address
- Email marketing solution
- Access to MicroMentor by Mercy Corps, an International Mentoring Community
- Enrollment in a 50% off Discount Program for renewals
Additional facilitated orientation and work/lab sessions are included.
The course is targeted to established businesses and requires the use of an internet-accessible device.
Grow Your Business Online is the Empower by GoDaddy program in partnership with New Ventures Maine.